- At GISAS, parts from 1 kg up to 9.000 kg are produced by sand casting method.
- The casting processes are carried out independently and integrated to all process.
- All processes are kept under periodic and full-time control with measurable and traceable methods.
- All kind of cores produced at our in-house core-shop
- 5 different induction furnaces with below capacities are used to prepare and cast different type of steel alloys separately or simultaneously
- 1 x 7.000 kg
- 1 x 2.250 kg
- 1 x 1.000 kg
- 1 x 500 kg
- 1 x 300 kg
- GISAS has a flexible production capacity of 6.000 tons steel casting per year.
SAND PREPARATION & MOULDING
- At GISAS, parts are moulded both by conventional methods and by automatic sand-resin mixer lines as specified below.
- Mixer Arm, 20 tons / Hour - Manuel Moulding Facility
- Mixer Arm, 10 tons/ Hour - Automatic Moulding Line
- Post-casting moulds are recycled up to % 99 by the Sand-Resin Recycling Line as specified below.
- Mechanical Sand Reclamation Line - 6 tons / hour
- Thermal Sand Reclamation Line - 1 ton / hour
- All kinds of plywood, styrofoam, aluminum and araldite patterns and core boxes are prepared at our in-house Pattern shop
- Furnaces which are specifed below are used to apply various heat treatment methods to the casted parts
- 1.300 X 1.900 X 1.350 mm
- 3.000 X 6.000 X 2.000 mm
- Heat treatment methods that can be applied at furnaces are given below.
FETTLING & SAND BLASTING
- Fettling operations with high quality surface conditions are carried out by our high hand-skilled staff at our in-house Machining Shop
- Different surface qualities can be obtained by applying different sizes of shots under different pressures. Specifications of sandblasting machines are given below.
- Sandblasting machine - 1 x 1.500 kg
- Sandblasting Machine - 1 x 9.000 kg