Quality Policy Statement;
We are committed to providing customers with service of the highest possible level of quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction within the scope of “Gisas Steel Casting Foundry”
- Supporting innovative and creative approaches of our staff by promoting their technical and behavioral competencies.
- Provide extensive staff training, monitor and review our service provision and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them
- Providing sufficient resources and equipment to ensure that we can operate to the documented management system. Ensuring that our quality management system provides a framework for the management and control of our activities for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety. It also assists in establishing and reviewing strategic objectives for the company.
- Achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in the operation of our business. Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organization.
- Forge partnerships with our suppliers and major players in the Private and Public Sectors to ensure optimum business performance. We also ensure that our suppliers and partners that may be used in the delivery of our services also comply with our quality philosophy and company policies.
- The effectiveness of our quality system is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality
- Continuous appraisal of our business to ensure that the quality of service we provide fully and consistently meets our customers’ expectations and all current and impending legislative requirements
In order to maintain our commitment to high levels of quality service delivery, we proactively seek to:
There are some important factors that contribute largely to a successful project outcome.
• Completion within the planned time frame and financial targets,
• Ensuring requirements of Quality, Environment and Health & Safety
• Conforming to Customer Satisfaction
All staff shall have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality Policy in the performance of their tasks
Company management is fully committed to the Quality Policy through provision of resources, active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example
Quality control is provided at all critical points during feasibility, planning till to production and delivery processes. Procedures are supported by flow charts and related product standards in terms of Quality Assurance System.
Research & Development